Monday, June 25, 2012

Where's the motivation?

Have you ever heard of listography? I love (adore!) lists. This website allows you to create as many lists in various categories as you would like. My listography page - http://www.listography.com/5060988577
I have my bucket list on there and will soon be placing my home projects on there as well. 

Yesterday my husband and I were talking about how I have disappointed myself in my weight loss journey. I had lost 40 pounds and my husband (who is naturally thin) and I had a good work out routine going and I was eating healthy foods. My husband began working evening shifts (5-10pm) Monday through Friday and when this began so did my decline back into my old and unhealthy habits. I see my doctor again in 3 weeks and I know that I will break down and cry. I have asked my husband to text me on his short break at work. He'll text me things like - "I know you can do this", or "suck it in today so you don't have to suck it in tomorrow." 

I don't want it to sound like I'm blaming him, because I am not. He was my motivator, and I know I need to motivate myself, but sometimes I just don't know how to.

Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment