Thursday, July 26, 2012

Incorporating more orange and yellow

If you haven't been able to guess what my class color are by now, I'll help you out. They are orange and yellow. Mom and I picked up orange and yellow everything; baskets, flowers, trays, ribbon, you name it. I told Mom that I'd post more pictures so she could show my grandparents when she got back from visiting me. My classroom felt lonely today without her. =(










This paper drop management tool is going to help me so much! Such a timesaver! I found the idea on Pinterest, which lead me to http://www.realclassroomideas.com/resources/Classroom+Management-Paper+Drop.pdf where the original idea came from.




The middle of my classroom needs some work still. I'm trying to decide what seating arrangement I can use with those desks. It's either rows or U shaped for the first few weeks of school. That way I can see everyone's faces. I'm thinking about changing everyone's seats every 5 weeks so that they don't get too comfortable or bored. =)

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment